How to be a Artist or Crafter
Follow these two steps to become a participant at the Sunsets at Pier 60 Daily Festival.
Fill out [this crafter application] and return it by fax at 727-530-3536 or by standard mail at:
Sunsets at Pier 60 Daily Festival
P/O. Box 3595
Clearwater, Florida 33767
Or, fill out [this online version] of the crafter application and submit it.
Upon receiving your application, a festival representative will contact you to schedule a time for you to be juried in. Jurying takes place once a month and is done on a first come first serve basis.
Please be prepared to bring the following items at your appointed jury time:
- Samples of your artwork along with the item in the process of being made.
- *Receipt for all raw materials used in making your craft. This helps to ensure that allthe items to be sold are hand crafted by the artist selling them
- A Florida State Tax Certificate. The certificate can be acquired at the Department of Revenue locate in the Arbor Shoreline Office Park, 19337 US Hwy 19 N., Suite 200, Clearwater or online at www.myflorida.com/dor. The Department of Revenue phone number is 727-538-7400.
- A one-time jury fee of $35.00 is due upon acceptance. All fees are to be paid in cash.
- Nightly fees are $15.00 - $20.00.
Other important information:
Some categories for the art may be closed out due to overabundance
The following items will not be considered for participation at anytime: Clothing, food items,Tobacco Products, psychics, and tarot card readers. The Sunsets at Pier 60 Festival reserves the right to refuse participation in accordance with the guidelines of this organization and what is in the best interest of the Sunsets at Pier 60 Festival.
We specialize in braids,wraps, hi-lights and Clip -ons.
Satisfaction Guarenteed. Come and See Us.
Dichroic Glass with Swarovski crystal jewelry. Please visit our website to find out
when we are scheduled to be at Sunsets at Pier 60.
Handmade Designer jewelry comprised of 14K goldfill and sterling silver.
Emphasis on fresh and saltwater pearls and gemstones, fossils and artifacts.
Spray Paint Art by Dave Siddens
Taking your Mind to Places its Never Been
Olympic Crafts has beauitful hand crafted night lights.
Florida Photography, Matted uniquely different on standard frame sizes ready to frame.
Also available, beach family photo shoot and affordable wedding shoot.
Tropical Ceramic Night Lites, crocheted barefoot sandles and braclets.
Original beautifully handcrafted jewelry.Customized for anyone, with gemstones, glass or plastic beads.
Ceramic or plastic charms on childrens jewelry.
Hand crafted 100% pure mineral makeup. Surreal Makeup is locally produced and is hypoallergenic, naturally water resistant, vibrant, and long lasting.
We have more than 200 colors available including blacklight makeup as well.
Like us on Facebook today.