History of Sunsets at Pier 60
- To promote Clearwater Beach and Pinellas County as a prime tourist destination.
- To support the beach tourism market by encouraging longer stays and more frequent visits to our area.
- To provide free quality family friendly entertainment on Clearwater Beach.
- To encourage the use of public land for artistic and cultural purposes which benefit the community as a whole by enriching the cultural experience of our visitors and local residents
- To promote government and public awareness and appreciation of the importance of artistic and cultural activities to Pinellas County.
- To support the local artisans and crafters community by providing them a full-time venture to display their unique form of expression.
- To increase the knowledge, the beauty, and the style of artwork indicative to Florida.